I am feeling better. For me in MI/US its 3:13p, i had my lunch, morning yoga therapy, and feeling better. I love coffee but theres a way to drink it. The coffee bean is healthy times ten until you drink 3-4 cups per day. I find two is healthier. Just my personal observation. Ty for reading more news later or blogger.
Honestly some days you can feel crappy. For any reason, your sleep, your food choices, or lack of proper exercises equals 😒Meh/Blah. Your body will toss you under the bus in signals.
Your regular routine will lack luster or joy. You began to reboot slow to zero. Within Convid, this is scary, stressful, or forbidden. I think we are or can, be pressured into wellness for mere survival. What was originally private or seasonal goals, hitz hot topic. What use to be your choice or lifestyle option is now staying alive. In history its Our 2nd Pandemic i believe. So where do we begin? How do we fix crap days? I am in one☺️. Its my monthly scheduled PMS as a Woman. Then it features real needs i often skip. So my reg foods, daily coffee, est., on PMS or periods are a No.No but i rebel🙃. So what now…on both examples be aware of your body.
Be alert to the signals. Is it your stomach, headaches, (pms) back pain, tense legs, tense body, colon issues, (pms) cramps, extremely tired, things non-Corona😜.
Its you regarding your body. Listen to its complains, then immediately go into action👍🏾. Your action can be fitness, changing food, more fluids, more rest, anything healthy. Its applying change when your body is fussy. The best word is plain fussy or annoyed.
Hope this helps someone or a group today/this week.
– Intro: My Former Bios were stern and complicated. I am an ND by work experience, multi certifications, and yoga therapy. I am legally authorized to operate a Traditional ND clinic in Michigan, US (2007-2020). I however teach, life coach, fuse Yoga. Former shows are presented to rep my professional status. In 2020 this is only featured in Amazon Kindle and Yoga ebooks. Locally my older resume is used often, that’s Holistic HHA/CNA, Virtual/Secretarial, and on call Minister (ULC).
– Next Projects: Podcast Classroom – ND Shows
– Satellite EDU Bio:
1) Detroit Michigan, learning to Serve/Service/Teach Europe Online.
2) Now located in Secondlife: Our location is under construction to move. (2019-20) for more info visit also: https://ldminc.wixsite.com/netbroker/slife
– Certified and Accredited with: The American Council of Holistic Healers is an organization founded to serve the growing needs of the holistic health industry. Dr Moore; Consultant ND/NMD of Michigan, ND/NMD are licensed by state to state laws. NDs do not have requirements or regulations within the State Michigan. ND/NMD are allowed to give Consultants services, suggestions, impressions, and recommendations. We are not allowed to prescribe medication as other ND/NMD.
– Dr (Rev) Moore Certifications, experience, and holistic Background provides a safety net and assurance; for clients and customers of both Michigan and Online: Certifications, 2005 to 2008: Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Physical Therapy, Yoga Teacher Instructor, Iyengar/Hatha. Accredited/Certified School and Director in Holistic Health, Metaphysical Science, MsD
– *We always operate within our training and experience. All situations are handled at a comfortable level of ease, within all Certifications and field wisdom*
– *Organization functions as a Studio. Our Studio is divided into, Classroom, Yoga, and Recording. Thats makes us primary: 1. Classroom Studio 2. LDM Yoga Studio 3. LDM Recording Studio.
– (2018-20) Where Experience meets Virtual Reality.” Satellite eHeadquarters, About US: A Virtual Reality (VR) Expert within 3D, Animation, & Simulation. Projects Feature Photography and Yoga. A Goddess Biz building my Dynasty.
– By LDM Mia Corp, LDM Yoga:
– (2019-20) Affordable Prices & Fees. Classes: $20-$100, (Delayed, 2Editng) Programs: $200-$3,000.
CEU, (CEU continuing education units): One CEU is worth 10 hours of participation. Some educators use 5 hours by their design. Counting film classwork, studies, and projects this class is CEU 1 = 10 hrs. (On Real time). Our Programs will be CEU 2-4 estimate (20-40 hrs).
Yoga Prerequisites & Similar:
– A working knowledge of mind, body, and spirit,
– Must have Ongoing Yoga practice/experience or beginner awareness.
– Yoga training or studio experience a plus but not required.
– Meditation awareness will be homework.
– Chakras and Intuition are helpful to understand, not required.
– Feng shui and chi are mentioned, optional knowledge
– Science is featured as well also optional.
– Throughout the past 10-13 yrs of being online. Our learners are traditionally:
1. Audio Learning styles or,
2. Reader Learning styles.
3. To attend a (New) LDM e-session or Program Graduation learners must:
1. have high speed internet,
2. know basic administration of email checking, reading online documents, and handling multiple tasks within your schedule
3. You must be adjusted or familiar with Self Learning and Self pace. We only provide you with the adult EDU to get you started. Very differ from traditional, commute, or live on campus lifestyles.
Online Requirements ft Yoga Programs:
Modernization: For most universities/colleges/vocational these days both online and local areas you are required to: use high speed internet, cloud space for uploading/downloading, External Drives or SB (small, travel) drives, Educational YouTube videos/fitness channels/online educational articles for homework or in class Instructions, and your desktop/laptop to tablet/ipad devices. Hope that all makes sense. Its just a college alert. College Teaching methods has modernized the last 3-4 years.
Experimental Learning: The world literally shifts for the college or employment experience. *Pretty Traditional i guess, that part of EDU has not changed. Also New Teaching methods are ongoing researched and experimental. They apply to most or all learning styles as well. The experimental process is pretty permanent at this point as more teachers are integrated into blackboard, tech, and student needs. Campus bookstores and libraries are always current for evolving class structures and study needs. Hope thats a clearer picture for my continuing adults.
Copyright Disclaimer 2007-2021: These lessons are not to be copied or revised without the Author’s permission. These Lessons are designed by Dr Moore to instruct and guide students on the path to holistic health and wellness.