The Board is ever changing,
it began with me and i invited the CEO 2, Former SR Vice President.
He was silent and started off with suggestions only, he worked his way to project management on demand.
We now, have the following; representing in support, presence, and projects when available. We learn to bounce ideas back and forth, the CEO2 is bold and never holds back. It keeps LDM and depts. Balanced. Others contribute in a flow. I am grateful for each one.
I appreciate them all, silent partners, Private Sector listed.
1. SR CEO-Myself, Wayne, MI
2. CEO2 (Promotion Level Up)-Wayne County, MI
3. CEO3-(replaced Washtenaw County. Entered Level Up), Now Macomb County, MI
4. SR Vice President (Promotion Level Up)-Wayne, MI
5. Vice President2 (Promotion Level Up)-Wayne, MI
Thanks to all the board.
Sat., Sept. 18th, 2010, 10-11pm
The Current Status of: Mia Jonita Resorts
1. Still testing grid mode and viewers benefits
2. Shifting to web server, web interface, and web hosting user acct.
3. Researching options for in world/out world accounting and money management.
Will use the most, virtual ethical, and professional means of transferring under (virtual) vcurrency and (virtual) vexchange. So far, many virtual worlds and grids seem to have no issues, example IMVU and Second Life.
We are also accounting with: Social Gold at jambool.com
(Currently not available to public, under future testings)
or also, pay pal developers options.
Will keep everyone posted, or new users after Grand opening this fall, will receive news, memos, and updates.
Sci-Fi and Fantasy Living
True wealth is the wealth of the soul
Your premier Second Life (TM) shopping resource
and I shall not litter.