Tech Update for Feb./March. 2011
1. Hello all fans, of LDM, YG, Mia and basically, virtual worlds in general.
2. Besides, Yoga, Music Beatz, and publishing, one of our favorite genres is Virtual Worlds and 3D Animation.
3. Digital 3D Art, Animation, and Virtual World interests; are what separate us from the traditional social to advance social.
4. For Mia, we are however; at a pause or stop sign in development. We are taking our time to slow down and learn the database system,
on our recent company web server for LDM and Mia; from fall 2010.
5. We are always seeking more ways to integrate, add new applications, and learn about other open sims creations as well.
6. For The Mia Jonita Beta, we will save that world for the learning of OS 0.7.
7. For us, we are still learning OS 0.6 to give us a start and aid our first year as developers and creators.
8. Soon, we will be vodcasting and fund raising for our Mia Jonita Campus, a new and different grid from the Beta.
The Beta will also use new release-0.7 Regions. The Situation: all was well, we are testing grid,
and a new integration went wrong or was going to take too long. The integration almost worked. So, we have a Mia Campus Grid to work on.
9. We appreciate everyone for following Mia Jonita and YG (Yogi Goddess) related topics online.
10. If you are brand new, tuning in; do welcome. We are speaking of this platform: “OpenSimulator is an open source multi-platform, multi-user 3D application server. It can be used to create a virtual environment (or world)” http://opensimulator.org